Ensure application surfaces are clean and free of dust, grease or oil. Surfaces should not be continuously damp. The product dries by water evaporation, so the surface must be porous to ensure a solid, secure bond, but not water soluble.
- Apply from the bucket using a serrated application trowel, designed for the purpose.
- Apply glue spots, about 10x10 cm, evenly distributed on the back of the acoustic panel.
- Firmly fix the panel with a slight twisting action to ensure good contact and place in final position.
- Remove any excess from the surface immediately with a damp sponge.
- Mount the slab within 10 minutes after the glue has been applied. Extra support for the panel is normally not needed.
Consumption: 0,2-0,4 l/m2
If application surface is very uneven or heavy items are mounted, additional glue and fixing support may be required.